My Nightly Nerd-Time:
1. Check Facebook.
2. Check bank accounts, etc.
3. Check email accounts. Delete all junk email.
4. Check Facebook.
5. Go to this blog. The photographer - whom I went to high school with - Go Bruins! - is beyond talented, but I have to confess as much as I love seeing her amazing photography, I love peeking into her life, seeing her adorable little boys and her beautiful home. I loved, loved, loved this one and it almost made me regret the colorful Fiesta dishes I love so much. But not quite.
6. Next, it's all about the Strannigan girls. First, I sneak a peek at this food blog by the eldest sister. And sometimes I go in age order, so this "mom blog" would be next and then her social activism blog that she writes with her husband (I love this one because it truly makes me want to try harder to be kinder and love all people and also write like a smart person.) I then head over to the youngest daughter's blog which all about Africa and missions and other fun things like her having a baby! She also adds her own art, which is so much fun. And of course, I must check out the Strannigan Mama's blog too... which is lovely for the stories which make you laugh and sometimes cry but always learn something new...
7. I've usually already read these two blogs by evening time (because I subscribe to them and they come to my email on my phone!): new dress a day and penelope trunk. But if I missed them somehow, I catch up.
8. I randomly found this blog... well, not so random. Found it off the Pioneer Woman blog, but I can're remember how. Anyways, I love it. And she is so faithful in her posting blogs, that it really inspires me to do so too. She does this cool thing called "Fashion Friday" where she posts pics/links/and fun commentaries on fashion favs over the week... sometimes I wonder if its a wish list or if she really does have all these cool and wonderful sweaters and such.
9. By now, I am on Facebook again. Maybe posting comments or liking things. Dave is also telling me it's time for bed.
"Almost Done, babe!" I say.
10. It's now that I may hop over to my own, little place on the internets and share something about life. When I login to the typepad.com account, I usually see if this guy has posted anything new... and I love that he posts because I miss him so much!
And I must be done by now. Facebook closed, email accounts closed.
Anyone I am missing? Feel free to share some link love to add to my nightly blog reading list.
P.S. I also like this photography blog - it belongs to a good friend of mine who is in love with being an aunt too!
P.P.S. Okay, I also love this blog, but its only updated (I think) on Tuesdays and Thursdays... so I try to check then.